Rejuvenation is a Medical Discipline focused on the Practical Reversal of the Aging Process

Rejuvenation is distinct from life extension. Life extension strategies often study the causes of aging and try to oppose those causes in order to slow aging. Rejuvenation is the reversal of aging and thus requires a different strategy, namely repair of the damage that is associated with aging or replacement of damaged tissue with new tissue. Rejuvenation can be a means of life extension, but most life extension strategies do not involve rejuvenation.

Aging takes a toll on the body, and believe it or not, a decline in optimal health can occur at any age. Weight gain, hair loss, fatigue and low libido are just a few examples of the common symptoms of aging that should not be brushed off as a simple fact of life.”

Wouldn’t it be great if there were a magic spell that would stop the aging process? Unfor­tu­nately, aging isn’t something that can be avoided. Like it or not, it will happen to us all.

But that doesn’t mean we won’t age well

Because hormones and hormone bal­ance have everything to do with how we age, we can actually manage the aging process by man­ag­ing our hormones. This can mean avoiding the diseases and dis­abil­ity commonly asso­ci­ated with age. If your hormones are bal­anced, you can be healthier, feel better, and look good, too. There’s no reason why you shouldn’t enjoy your lifestyle, your activity level, your family, and your sex life well into your 80′s.

  • For most people, man­ag­ing the aging process is about the quality of life. Menopausal women want a life free of chronic illness, and they want to maintain their current mental and phys­i­cal abil­i­ties. This is entirely pos­si­ble with bioiden­ti­cal hormone replacement therapy (BHRT).
  • Men want to maintain their muscle mass, sex drive and sense of well being.
  • The aging process can be managed. A study by the MacArthur Foun­da­tion found that only 30% of how we age is embedded in our genetic makeup. The other 70% is in our control.
  • Replacing hormones to healthy levels is the biggest piece to the healthy aging puzzle.

Call today to see how we can help you to slow down the aging process (941) 753-0600